Bobby's World

Bobby's World

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Let's Make Cake/Happy Birthday Daddy

Bobby came into the kitchen to help me make a cake for Daddy's birthday.  First, you empty the box mix into the mixing bowl...
Then you put your hands into the mix, because that's the way I roll...
Next, add the water...
Then add the oil.  I'll spare you the pictures of his hands in the bowl after each process!!
Last, but not least, add 3 eggs...
Mix all of the ingredients with a spoon...
and runaway before Mommy turns the mixer on!!!!

While the cakes were cooling, I heard a big boom in the fridge.  Somehow a can of Coke froze in the fridge and exploded.  I had to empty the fridge and clean it out, so my tolerance level was much, much, much lower.  Therefore, I went ahead and iced the cake by myself.

All cakes to Bobby are birthday cakes and he loves to blow out birthday candles.  Actually, all candles should be blown out according to Bobby, which is not fun during a power outage!!   We usually sing Happy Birthday and light the candles multipe times so that Bobby can blow them out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment