Bobby's World

Bobby's World

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Falling For Fall

Oh! I feel like I'm falling for fall
I'm not prevaricating
Nor am I exaggerating
Fall has got me in its grasp, it must be said.
Autumn's such a pleasin' season
You must see all the trees in
Their blazing colors: orange, gold and red.

Should I write fall a love letter
Telling how I feel better
Every time the season comes around each year?
Or maybe I'll just go on
'bout how nature puts a show on
As a prelude to all kinds of holiday cheer!

I feel like I'm falling for fall
There are feelings of elation
Mixed with some anticipation
When I think of all the fun there is in store!
And my heart just gets to thumpin'
Thinkin' 'bout piles of leaves I'll jump in
It's no wonder that it's autumn I adore! --Moose A. Moose

I know that all my Mom friends will recognize this song.  We have all been singing it today in our house, it's that time of year.  I personally would love this fall day even better if it were 15 degrees cooler.  The mid 80's are a little too warm for me.  Bobby was trying his hardest to get us to take him swimming today.  He settled for playing with the hose and "washing" the mower. 

(If you want to hear Moose A. Moose sing, click on the following link!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment